Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Title

I got a note from Publisher last night letting me know that they'd decided on a new title for my book. I don't know if I'm allowed to share it yet, so I won't, but let me say that it's causing a little work on my part.

And we all know by now how I feel about work.

They've given me a title that ties my story to a specific person, time period, and style (okay, Madame Jane Austen, to be exact). Which is a little funny, because I never once mentioned Miss Austen in my book. Not once.

But that is all changing, starting this morning at 5.30 when I started revising again. I remember telling y'all that I like (love) revisions, and it's still true. But, you know, more work.

Work.

So I'd better get to it. More later, when I have it.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how Shakespeare wrote..."What's in a name?" Because evidently more work is in a name/title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what it is, and I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so terribly impatient.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to say it, I want to hear it. Bring it on.