Blog O' Random, coming at you.
* Bathrooms don't actually clean themselves. However, the amount of time you spend in your house in inversely proportional to the number of times someone says, "Hey, what's that smell?"
* 2500 words in a day is a lot to write. But dialog makes those words come faster.
* Sick little boys who would rather be coughing in Kindergarten than watching "Newsies" in my bed = Massive Cuteness.
* It would be cool to have Personal Assistants/ Vice-Beccas / Counselors for every aspect of my life.
* The community theater production of "Annie, Get Your Gun" premiers tonight. I have to put some curlers in my hair.
* Husband is emailing occasional photos of handsome Islander men from his work trip to Hawaii. The photos are not directed to me. But I still manage to find them. Because I routinely read the Kids' email.
* I haven't had a professional haircut in more than 19 months. This should probably be remedied.
* Contrary to popular opinion, I am not addicted to edamame. I could quit any time I wanted to.
* My dad's birthday (64) is later this month. I have no good ideas for gifts, and only partly because he's not a "things" kind of guy.
* NaNoWriMo is not conducive to exercise. Or maybe it's just the valid excuse I've been looking for.
*Okay, time to tackle those bathrooms. And those 2500 words. (And go read some blogs - later. Maybe.)