Monday, December 1, 2008

What am I afraid of?

Shall we make a list? Alphabetical? Realistic to ridiculous? Fears I'm likely to confront today? Well, maybe just that last. I have put it off far too long. It's time to read the draft. I fear this because I already know that A) it's too short B) it has no plot and C) I should have been into it for the last 15 days or so, and if I had been, we'd be that much farther out of this hole.

However, on the plus side, A) Scott read it and laughed aloud. If you don't think this is a big deal, you don't know the following: Scott does not read, especially not YA romantic comedy. B) Jana has read it and is reading it again in order to make helpful and devastating comments. C) lack of plot can be overcome much more easily than, say, lack of fantastic voice. Which is covered, if I do say so myself.

So I should really stop this, and get on to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to say it, I want to hear it. Bring it on.